Live Blood Cell Microscopy is often associated with Live Cell Nutritional Blood Analysis using dark field techniques. This technique readily provides information without the need to stain dead cells. It is a unique test that’s done with a single drop of your blood placed under a high-powered microscope that is connected to a video monitor.
What to expect
A live picture of your blood is displayed revealing any anomalies that may be present. Fungus, parasites, bacteria, uric acid crystals, aggregated red blood cells, fat plaque, and more, can be seen.
A professional technician discusses the health and nutritional status of your blood cells based on what you both observe on the monitor.
Some important biological functions of the blood
• Transporting oxygen from the lungs, throughout the body and bringing carbon dioxide back to the lungs to be exhaled.
• Transporting digested food nutrients to tissues for energy, growth and repair. At the same time, blood removes waste materials (uric acid, excess salt toxins, etc.) from tissues to excretory organs such as the kidneys, skin and lungs for elimination.
• Carrying antibodies and white blood cells to defend the body against infection, disease and outside invaders.
• Transporting hormones and enzymes to regulate and control all metabolic functions.
• Helps control water balance and the acid-alkaline environment (pH) in the body.
Condition of your blood = condition of your health
An adult human body contains 11 to 12 pounds of blood. With every beat, this fluid travels through about 60,000 miles of blood vessels inside the body. This life-giving liquid is teeming with a large variety of cells and nutrients including red and white blood cells, lipids, platelets, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, enzymes, hormones, antibodies and the list goes on. These components are present in a precise ratio and any abnormal change in the concentration can create a major impact on overall health and may even threaten life.
The blood is the medium in which all cells of the body are bathed, from birth until death. The oxygen and nutrients that are delivered by the blood promote life and determine longevity. The various forms and anomalies you see depend upon the state of your health.
The external environment can only enter the blood system in three ways, the skin, the lungs, and the digestive tract. Anything foreign — chemicals, bad bacteria, viruses, toxic foods, tobacco, fungus, and parasites that enter the body — contribute to poor health, poor quality of life.
Why and where to get this test?
Seeking out nutritional blood analysis will educate you on any anomalies seen in your blood, giving you an excellent opportunity to improve your health through proper diet, lifestyle, and supplementation. Check with your local health food stores, chiropractors, wellness centers, health clubs, churches, and pet stores.
Photo credit: https://forum.facmedicine.com/threads/artificial-blood-stored-as-powder-could-be-used-in-life-saving-transfusions-within-the-next-10-years.26296/
Information provided by NBA Research Group LLC