As you read through these bullet points keep in mind that most of them could apply to conditions inside and outside of the body! Aloe can be used directly from the plant, or purchased as juice and gels. Always make sure you are consuming and using the highest quality products to give yourself the maximum nutrition that aloe has to offer.
6 Big Reasons
- Reduce scars
- Collagen support
- Speeds healing
- Anti-fungal / inhibits fungal growth
- Allergy support
- Auto-immune support
- Positive influence of immune power houses: Interleukin (1) (6), macrophage induced phagocytosis TNF, lymphocytes; T&B cells, red and white cells, T4 & T8 cells
- Gently moves bowels
- Bitter stimulates proper HCL (Hydrochloric Acid)
- Contains enzymes
- Reduces gas
- Aids better absorption of vitamins, minerals, proteins, probiotics, and essential fatty acids whether from food or supplements
- Encourages balance
- Nourishes with electrolytes and trace minerals
- Supports the glandular functions of the stomach, pancreas, gallbladder, kidney, lungs, and liver.
For more posts we have written about Aloe click here.
Photo credit: wikimedia.org